Monday 6 May 2013

Spring Cleaning Should Include Cleaning Up Your Finances


The sun is shining and spring is in the air. Cars are lined up at carwashes and the parks are filled with people taking advantage of the warm weather. And, with the advent of spring comes the inevitable ‘spring clean’. From a financial perspective, the spring clean also represents the perfect opportunity to get your finances cleaned up.

Still feeling weighed down by a financial boulder? You are not alone. Canadians everywhere are dealing with rising debt loads and relying on credit to pay for everything. If you are struggling with debt, it is time to take control and clean up your finances. We’ve compiled a list of ways to help you manage this spring clean.

Financial Spring Clean Tip #1: Make a list. Sure this list won’t include things like washing all of the windows or cleaning out the garage, but it should include those financial goals you want to achieve in the coming months. It is easier to stick to something if you can physically tick things off of that list.

Financial Spring Clean Tip #2: Create a budget. Sure this seems like a band-aid solution that many individuals attempt – but if you are serious about taking out the ‘debt’ trash, creating a realistic budget and sticking to it is crucial. A budget, one that takes into account every aspect of your monthly finances, can show you exactly where you need to sweep away some of that extra spending and where you can save.

Financial Spring Clean Tip #3: Organize. Just as you would organize those closets or bins collecting miscellaneous junk, organize your debt. A great way to do this is to consolidate. Instead of having several different credit cards, loans, and lines of credit, consolidating debt merges all of these into one, neat, tidy monthly payment. The added bonus here is that this also reduces the amount of your monthly interest. So, just like purging your closet gets rid of those items collecting dust, consolidation gets rid of that extra financial burden.

Financial Spring Clean Tip #4: Call in the professionals. Rather than attempting to tackle that mountain on your own, seek the guidance of someone that knows exactly how to help you get out of debt. A professional financial consultant can give you the advice you need and present the options that will help you get rid of your debt. Whether it be budgeting tips, a consumer proposal, or bankruptcy, a seasoned financial consultant, one with your best interest in mind, will get you on the right track to financial spring cleaning.

Don’t let another year of debt build up. See spring as the perfect opportunity to get your finances under control and regain your financial independence.

To get started on your financial spring cleaning and get rid of your debt for good, please contact DebtCare Canada online or call 888-890-0888.

 

1 comment:

  1. hello guys, I got my score raised a few weeks back through the help of a hacker called Jamie. He also helped clear my debts. After a long time of having a poor credit score (445, 504, 488), and swimming in debt, I finally found someone who could help me fix my problems. He was sent to me by the universe I would say. I had tried some many ways to get my credit fixed most of them would either take too long or were just impossible for me to do. So, I found out about Jamie and creditrepairman network on numerous credit forums online so I decide to give him a try and I’m glad I did because it turned out to be one of the best decisions I have ever made. After discussing what it would take to get it done, he got to work and after 9 working days, he was done just as he had promised. My score was raised to what I requested for, my student loan, all debts cleared. It was amazing, I confirmed it myself. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a professional credit repair service. Creditrepairmannetwork@gmail.Com or text +1(352)608-2328

    ReplyDelete