Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Repairing Bad Credit – What to Do When Old Items Just Won’t Go Away!

When money is tight, and bills can’t always be paid, choosing one bill over another may seem like the lesser of two evils. What can it hurt, letting a bill go unpaid, then planning to pay it the following month? Then next month’s statement comes, and the amount owing has doubled, so you opt to pay it and leave a different bill unpaid. What originally seemed like a solid plan has quickly turned into a nightmare. When this is the case, repairing bad credit becomes incredibly difficult.

However, once you regain control of your finances, those items listed on the credit report should just disappear, right? After all, you are managing your money more effectively and not missing any bills. Unfortunately this isn’t how it works. This is especially true when items are sent to collections.

Evolution of an erroneous collection item on your credit report:

-You get behind with bills, and when bills are not paid monthly, these are reported to your credit report, causing trade lines for the credit product to go into default.

-Eventually that account is assigned to collections and a second item for the same debt is registered.

-Over time the account is cancelled with the collection agency and then assigned to another one, but the first one didn’t remove their item. The new collection agency now registers an item.

-Fast forward 7 years - when you would assume everything should be gone - but all 3 items are still on the credit report and it feels like they are impossible to get rid of! So what can you do as far as repairing bad credit?

Credit reporting agencies are regulated and have to follow the Consumer Reporting Act. They are regulated by the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services. According to the Act, after 7 years of no activity on an account (activity is a payment, using the account, writing off the account, etc.) it should be removed from the credit report. However, sometimes this does not happen.

What are your options? Should you just continue to wait and hope for the best? No. There is no guarantee that the agency even knows about the mistake - they probably do not. This means you have to get your credit report, prove that no activity has taken place, and then start the battle with TransUnion and Equifax.

Great, a battle has to take place? The pen may be mightier than the sword, but that doesn’t necessarily mean these agencies are apt to read whatever you’ve written. Sometimes it takes a bit more pushing and shoving to get the job done. What you need is someone in your corner who can take up arms in your defense, a representative with the knowledge and understanding of both how these agencies function as well as the importance this issue holds for your financial stability.

Bad credit makes it almost impossible to do anything, things like financing a home or car, and if you get the financing interest rates will be sky high! Don’t let the prospect of repairing bad credit scare you - it needs to be done.

DebtCare Canada has a brand new program that places a representative in your corner - someone with the ability to deal with TransUnion and Equifax and have old items removed from your credit report. When it comes to repairing bad credit, call us for help: 1-888-890-0888.



6 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT A LEGIT LOAN WITHIN THREE DAYS OF APPLYING @ 2% INTEREST RATE

    Do you need a loan to pay debt, Pay bills, buy a new home and refinance your business? if yes, contact VICTORIA LAWSON LOAN FIRM VIA email: marianlawson@outlook.com for easy and fast loan amount transfer. When i could not face my debt and i need a hug money for hospital bills, to get a home improvement and to refinance i came on line to search for lender and i met how VICTORIA LAWSON had help several person. i immediately contact her company with my details and my loan amount was approve within 48hours and i receive the credit in my bank. contact VICTORIA LAWSON LOAN FIRM with (marianlawson@outlook.com) For fast approved loan.

    *Full Name:_________

    *Address:_________

    *Tell:_________

    *loan amount:_________

    *Loan duration:_________

    *Country:_________

    *Purpose of loan:_________

    *Monthly Income:__________

    *Occupation__________

    *Next of kins :_________

    *Email :_________

    Contact her company Via Email: marianlawson@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Important things you can do right now to repair your bad credit.

    •Check Your Credit Report
    •Setup Payment Reminders
    •Reduce the Amount of Debt You Owe
    •Pay your bills on time
    •If you have missed payments, get current and stay current
    •Be aware that paying off a collection account will not remove it from your credit report
    •If you are having trouble making ends meet, contact your creditors or see a legitimate credit counselor
    •Keep balances low on credit cards and other "revolving credit"
    •Pay off debt rather than moving it around
    •Don't close unused credit cards as a short-term strategy to raise your scores
    •Don't open a number of new credit cards that you don't need, just to increase your available credit
    •If you have been managing credit for a short time, don't open a lot of new accounts too rapidly
    •Do your rate shopping for a given loan within a focused period of time
    •Re-establish your credit history if you have had problems
    •Note that it's OK to request and check your own credit report

    Source: How to Repair Credit Score

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing And Trusted Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}..

    Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... well if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or call/sms on: +18168926958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.




    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need a business loan? Our company name is zion financial services limited, we give out loans to interested customer that are seeking for loans to improve their businesses, we can assist you with a loan up to €15 Million euros. we offer loans at 3% interest rate. We can help you by lending you money, to start up a business or expand your existing business, we also offer personal loans, auto loans, business loans, mortgage loans, agricultural loans, or a loan for any reason etc. If you need a loan today contact us. We can lend up to 15 million euros. Email us to apply: zionloanfirm.ltd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} Text +1(307) 241-3712,
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 241-3712 or go to there page on jonesloans.bravesites.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN BUSINESS LOAN TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM EMAIL US NOW

    QUICK LOAN CONTACT US

    Are you in need of Urgent Loan no collateral required Here all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time with a low interest rate of 2% and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills I think you have come to the right place just email us.

    housingfinance22@gmail.com
    Contact us on whatspp +447513195409
    WEBSITE: http://www.indbullsfin.com/index.pyc
    Mr Osman Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete